Do you have a keen eye for aesthetics and communications? Are you a graphic designer with a digital mindset and eye for detail? Do you want to be part of a creative environment with space to grow? Then we are looking forward to getting you on the team.
As a graphic designer, you will be responsible for developing and carrying out UXV Technologies’ visual identity on our different platforms.
Your primary assignments:
- Responsible for designing and composing content for our digital platforms
- Strengthening our visual identity
- Designing newsletters, webpages for uxvtechnologies.com, press releases, and all graphic material for trade marketing
Experience and qualifications:
- Relevant graphic education
- Experience from a similar position
- Experience with graphic design, including Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat
- Work well under pressure
- Write and speak Danish and English fluently
- Experience with content creation, including photo and video content
- An intriguing and challenging job in an international technology company in constant transformation
- A company where different opinions and a social and informal environment is highly valued
- A job with a lot of responsibilities and influence and opportunity to grow both personally and professionally
Are you interested in knowing about the job?
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact our HR manager, Salma Salameh, on +45 52 30 92 07 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your resume and application via the formula below no later than the third of May.