Do you want to be part of a dedicated HR team in one of Denmark's leading technology companies? Then we are looking for you.
As part of the HR team, you contribute to the ongoing operation and development of various HR-related tasks.
Among other things, you will be responsible for:
- Screening of applications, booking of meetings and co-ordination with the rest of the HR-team
- Onboarding and offboarding, including maintenance and decommission of employees in our HR system, issuing various materials, and coordinating with other departments and stakeholders
- Updating of our employee manual and HR-intranet
- Booking of various internal meetings (annual appraisal meeting, quarterly meetings, etc.)
Experience and qualifications:
- You have a professional office education and a minimum of two years of experience in a similar role.
- You are experienced with digitalizing HR-processes
- You thrive with administrative assignments and master calendar management
- You are structured and have an eye for detail
- A dedicated, helpful, and supportive team, where the range of tasks is in constant development
- A job with a lot of responsibilities and influence and opportunity to grow both personally and professionally
Do you want to know more?
We will hold ongoing interviews, and we, therefore, encourage you to send your application and resume as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact our HR manager, Salma Salameh, on +45 52 30 92 07 o firstname.lastname@example.org.