We are looking for a dedicated and ambitious production employee. Are you ready to learn and be a part of a progressive, committed, and technically strong team where production and quality are key factors?
Your primary assignments:
- Production, assembling, packing, and shipping.
- Reporting and maintain technical documentation
- Modification and rework – include changing components, soldering under a microscope.
- Various ad hoc tasks
Experience and qualifications:
- You must have experience from either a manufacturing or industrial company.
- You take responsibility for your tasks, are flexible, and want to learn new things. In addition, it is that you are good at collaborating.
- Good at organizing your time, also in difficult situations.
- An alternating job in an informal and dynamic environment
- An intriguing, versatile, and challenging position within the technology
- A company where different opinions and a social and informal environment are highly valued.
Are you interested in knowing about the job?
We will hold ongoing interviews, and we, therefore, encourage you to send your application and resume as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact our HR manager, Salma Salameh, on +45 52 30 92 07 or firstname.lastname@example.org.